Happy Easter, all

The division is between people who are productive and cheerful, and those who aren't.

John

Fred has PMS 24/7/365.24. Midol could make millions off Bloggs.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, that was "Good Friday".

How do you explain yours?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I don't consider you to be productive, you impress me as being a kind of leech...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

See! It's not a Larkin-Thompson "gang-up"...

It's a Larkin-Thompson-Terrell "gang-up" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Leech? I design and sell good electronics that people need. And I give away the great majority of what those products earn, because the money isn't what matters.

What do you do? What matters to you?

John

So, Fred, why do you post anonymously? Please tell us of all your wonderful accomplishments ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

His only accomplishment is the abilty to post anonymously. :(

-- aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file

  • drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

Michael A. Terrell

enjoying

Please, I am not interested in your fantasies...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Fred is trying to "Pass for human" and failing misearably at it. That is why he doesn't have the guts to use a real name.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And the gang's all here! Are you ready for some tag team "Bloggsy bashing"?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I am totally unaccomplished, absolutely nothing to say for myself, a waste of space...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Why? Do you despise her, too?

-- aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file

  • drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

Michael A. Terrell

I'm sure yours are disgusting enough to keep you busy.

-- aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file

  • drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

Michael A. Terrell

Admiting it was the first step to wasting the rest of your life as a sour, hateful waste of skin.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're the nitwit who started the anti-semetic crap, Bloggsy.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The word is Semite, not Semete, idiot; semite:n.

  1. A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.

This group, until recently, was classified as a separate race of people by the physical anthropologists. It is politically incorrect to do so today.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

AT LAST! Some honesty ;-)

...Jim Thompson

No argument that it's politically incorrect, but it's also pragmatically no longer correct to do so either... there's been so much inter-marriage and "cross breeding" these days that it's pretty much impossible to define "race" in a way that accomplishes anything useful. People no longer worrying so much about the color of the skin, size of the nose, etc. of the people they marry is a Good Thing. And while I don't think there's much relationship between intelligence and "racial background," I do think that many of the most beautiful people out there are usually anything *but* "purebreeds."

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Absolutely! But your big nose... ;-)

...Jim Thompson