Happy Easter, all

Don't be silly. I make it a point to not copy circuits, even my own.

John

Unlike Cut-N-Paste Blogsy?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Finders keepers! Do you want some jelly beans?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, over here spring began and it finally started to snow. Go figure... Too bad the snow melts almost instantly when it hits the ground.

--
Programmeren in Almere?
E-mail naar nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)

Wickedness? Nah - he got executed for being a dissident and a rabble- rouser. "The Jews" aren't any different from anybody else when it comes to tribalism and authority worship.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

"Blood" relatives? Doesn't that mean that you ARE one of "them"?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Except they tend to WIN ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Sure, there's nothing to it, when you've got the entire US treasury at your beck and call.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

And some of the brightest people I've _ever_ met. You will recall that I did some design work for GOI MOD... that's Government of Israel, Ministry of Defense ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Well then, get off your butt and do something productive, ideally something that helps others. You'll feel a lot better.

John