Happy Birthday to Me

Being cunning I didn't mention it until late in the day and avoided all the fuss.

The local Spar was running out of Frosty Jacks as well. So..... with proper timing, I've landed four tins of Special Brew.

Just about to break one open with a plate of cauliflower soup and some homefucked bread.

Cheers

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Does that mean you had a bath?

Reply to
ian field

It rained a lot recently so I had a splash in a big puddle, most enjoyable.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

In other words, you're not having a bath until Xmas - or maybe new years!

Reply to
ian field

Which decade?

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Can't be this one, I'm about to have some more cauliflower soup and it's interesting.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Cauliflower and cheese ??

...Jim Thompson

No, stoopid, it's like potato soup without the potatoes but even less interesting.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Gag! I've made a soup that was a cheese-base with chunks of cauliflower in it... fairly decent. But just cauliflower? Gag!

...Jim Thompson

Sounds a bit.. white. And flatulence inducing.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

One of the joys of old age ;-)

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

Yep. Had Cockles and Mussels over pasta tonight. Oh, yes, and fennel and Orange slices as salad ;-)

...Jim Thompson

.........................just the thing to stoke up on before the next time I venture to the local pub.

Reply to
ian field