Hand wiring up smd led's

That works perfectly. I do all my prototyping that way.

--
Programmeren in Almere?
E-mail naar nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)

no. Each led is independently controlled.

every led is attached to the same ground directly. (the rgb led's are 3 led's packaged as one and hence 3 seperate cathodes(this is a small problem with soldering too).

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

You might try finding thermal wire strippers, plenty of temperature and position control.

Reply to
JosephKK

If you could go to organic leds it could be a membrane overlay if you can find room for the chips outside of the guitar.

not easy to prototype though.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts