Re: $99 XMOS Dev kit

On 1 Oct, 15:29, Leon wrote: ...

I've booked for the Londonseminarnext month, participants get a dev > kit. I might as well get the other one I've reserved, as well. They > are good value.

Did you get any confirmation of booking? I too have booked for one of the London seminars but have nothing in writing to confirm that a place has been allocated.

-- James

Reply to
James Harris

No, I didn't either. I had a problem with their payment system and managed to make two bookings. I phoned them and they confirmed that they'd received them and cancelled one of them for me.

You could try phoning them if you aren't sure.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

OK, thanks. I have a place verbal confirmed.

-- James

Reply to
James Harris