Half a brain wanted ???????

Are you coachable, because if you are I have a proven formula that I have personally tested and it really works? This formula produces income..., pure and simple. If you are like me and have tried other businesses... only to fail, then this is something you'll thank me for.

michelleger1

Which half? front half, back half, top half, bottom half, or spam half?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Nah, you want 1/4 of a brain -- with 1/2 a brain someone will be able to see that this is a scam...

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

Dead zombie Telsa says "Brainzzzz.." :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC