Greetings from Mr. Powarski

It was cold enough to snow in Central Florida the other day, but the humidity was too low.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And your point is?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
That\'s sci.electronics.basic.  This newsgroup is for cooking,
politics, and flames.  And a _little_ electronics. ;)

--
Yup, and he never finished his unified field theory.
Reply to

--
When Homer was born the doctor slapped Homer\'s mother. ;)
Reply to

obviously not smoking the right stuff ;)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Then shot Homer's dad for inflicting cruel and unusual punishment on mankind. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Is McDonalds hiring? On second thought, don't post the answer to that here or you might start a stampede.

Ask not for whom the  tolls.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

--
I thought it was because he broke a leg...
Reply to

I won't work for antismokerists because I can't stand the self- righteousness.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Presumably, that John would disdain Mr. Einstein because he's "stupid".

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

I saw a car drive by a panhandler, and the driver said, "Get a Job!" The panhandler said, "OK, you hiring?"

The guy in the car looked confused. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

That was EEyore's dad.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Which brings us to the bottom line: The ultimate indicator of stupidity is JL himself.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)

Sorry Frank, I beg to differ, Mr Larkin seems to be a genuine good guy, with little malice, and is very helpful to many people here

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Hey, life is good. If I'm stupid, maybe you should try it.

And the 8-channel DDS synthesizer works! A major aerospace company is hacking drivers as we speak. Or type. Whatever.

John

Hey, he's an antismokerist, but other than that, I wouldn't exactly call him "stupid". :-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Like they say in Texas, call me anything you like but don't call me late for dinner.

John

There you have it, "...other than that...". Tying smoking habits to stupidity is, eh, stupid. To use it as an indicator when hiring someone, is even more stupid. Of course, it fits JL's narrow mind perfectly.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)
Reply to
Frank Bemelman

I can hire or fire anyone I please; that's one of the nice things about California. And I don't want to be around people who stink, or who deny obvious causalities, or who don't have the will to kick a deadly, disgusting habit.

Do you smoke, Frank?

John