Greetings from Mr. Powarski

Hello electronic engineers!!

This is Dudek Powarski from Poland. I'm a student of electronic circuits, I'm so tired of working at Mc. Donalds empty trashcans all day long. I would like a good payed electronic engineer work, then I will tell my boss at MCD f*ck off sucker. He's really nagging as long as I sit down or taking a smoke. Anyway, I want to ask you what CRT means when talking about opto- koplers. Is it when feeding LED 1mA and output transistor also draw

1mA? Best wishes,

Dudek

Reply to
Mr. Dudek Powarski

Looks like you need to apply for a job at Burger King ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Abrasive bosses are to be found everywhere. If you can't get along with them then you won't get far as an engineer.

Check to see if there's a Polish translation of "the seven habits of highly effective people" -- you need that before you need information on optocouplers.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

Dude same old story: duza robota, maly pieniadze (feel free to correct my Polish)

I'll have an Asian Salad with grilled chicken, please.

Reply to
kell

Oh come on, give the guy a break!, wouldn't the KFC be more honorable ?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

CTR is "current transfer ratio." Yup, it's phototransistor current divided by led current. It's fairly constant over a pretty wide range of currents, with typical order of magnitude 1.

We call them "optocouplers."

Try to quit smoking. Some companies (like mine) won't hire smokers because it's an indicator of stupidity, and because they smell bad.

And if you don't like your job, quit.

John

You really need to find a proxy in Poland to troll from - good one though.

Reply to
nospam

Find it and read it. Buy it if you can.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:55:55 -0500, Spehro Pefhany

Yeah, I meant to say that.

John

And quit taking those day trips from Poland to Sweden just to post to SED.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

9 posts and only one giving an answer of my opto kopler question. Thanks for! I don't live in Poland, but I was born theres. Now I live in Sweden. It's easy for you to mak e a fool out of me, but I thought this was a place for electronics questions.

Dudek

Reply to
Mr. Dudek Powarski

Here in BC Canada the most common question asked by electronic designers is "Do you want fries with that?" :)

When the boss is not looking, take apart the deep fryer temperature alarm if you're curious.. :) Try not to get any nuts, bolts and screws in the food.. :P My point is..you are in a position to look at electronics as applied in the restaurant industry.. Maybe you can design improvements to items such as: POS Intercom at drive through Menu board backlighting Controllers for ice cream, drinks, ovens

By the way, I believe your question was answered by another poster. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Chicken entrails ?:-)

I'd go out in the chicken yard with my Grandfather Thompson looking for good birds for Sunday dinner. He'd spy one, grab it up by the head, spin thoroughly, then release to bleed out while it ran around, head drooped to the side ;-)

...Jim Thompson

"John Larkin" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Einstein smoked.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)

It's a place for electronics and for fun, so don't take it too seriously. And you did inject enough personal details for people to riff on. Stick around, and don't be offended easily.

How's the weather in Sweden these days? In the USA, we're getting a definite break from Global Warming.

John

Yuk. My uncle Sheldon, the rascal who taught me electronics, had a proper stump and cleaver.

John

I've killed birds like that, but you grab it by the head and snap the whole body like a whip, the bird dies and the head pinches right off.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I have found the employees at Burger King to be very nice. As seldom as I go in there, they remember me and automatically place my order for BK salad with tendercrisp chicken topping, caesar dressing, a Black Jo coffee w/ three creams, to go, and that will be $7.28. They see me park in front and it's all ready by the time I walk in the door. Sometimes I don't want that meal, but I buy it anyway:-)

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

He sounds more like he belongs in a "Checker's" commercial. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's the same thing the doctor did when "Homer" was born. They are still waiting for him to realize that he's brain dead.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida