Green solder mask and heatsinking

(for

mask

other

I'm

you

I saw some of that game. The uniforms are designed to invoke nausea in the opposing team.

John

heat

by

(for

mask

estimate

as

other

that I

I'm

you

Wouldn't know. I've never watched a game.

--
Keith
Reply to

heat

and

by

(for

solder mask

estimate

as

other

that I

I'm

charge you

When you're hungry, and the best pizza and beer is at a nearby sports bar, you go along with it. I'd never watch a football game at home.

John

I had a contract for the sound system at a high school for their football games. I had to be available if something quit working, but I didn't have to be in the press box or watch the game so I modified an old B&W TV to run of the truck battery and watched TV during the games.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

heat

finished

and

done by

hand (for

solder mask

estimate

figures as

other

that I

manufacturer. I'm

charge you

much

An Auburn game, that is. I turned down sidelines passes (to several teams) because I didn't feel I knew our equipment well enough to be of any help. Next year I'll likely go to a few games to help out.

I watched perhaps a quarter this year. Too many other things to do than go to bars, since beer is no longer allowed. I don't know anyone here so I don't go out with the crowd either.

--
Keith
Reply to

That's what we do (Coach's intercom equipment, and similar sorts of things). Most of the professional employees went to the first few games to support our new generation of equipment. No TV in the truck though.

--
Keith
Reply to

? 2008?11?2???? UTC

+8??3:24:42?pimpom???

Jiangmen ABQ Electronic Material Co.,LTD was estimated in the year of 2006.

specialized in the production of high-end photoimageable PCB ink.

We passed the ISO9001 quality standard identification.and ISO14001.

Our Main products:

PISM white colour RS-2000 (W series)for LED ( patent products ),

PISM white colour matt for automative (we have TS16949 certificate , in Eur ope our RS-2000 WDM already be appointed to use in Automative industry,so t here are a lot of PCB factory from china ,from korea ,from Thailand are buy ing RS-2000 WDM for their Europe automotive order).

Electronica spray ink RS-2000 SP(our electronica spray ink is sucessful in Korea market already)

PISM green colour RS-2000GL

PISM other colours RS-2000 BL,K,Y,R ,and others.

$UV cured solder mask UV-1000 G green colour

UV cured solder mask UV-1000 W white colour

Etching ink RS-1200,RS-1280,RS-8580

UV etching ink UV-680,UV 690.

Conduction current carbon ink RF-1860

Low pressure coating ink:RS-2000 BDHF

Marking ink.

All of our products are approved by UL ,(UL filenumber :E-310593).

Main customers in china :Founder technology ,Tiger builder ,Red board ,KB

,mankun and so on.

Due to we are setting up a new factory ,the total produce capacity will

reach 800tons per month.

In order to meet the new capacity we must develop oversea market largely

with very competitive price.

Our oversea market is developing very fast on the basis of our competitive

price ,stable quality ,excellent service.

Now our oversea market is :korea ,russia ,india ,parkistan,saudi,brazil

,usa,vietnam,turkey,Iran,malaysia and so on.

Consindering the cost ,now more and more PCB manufacturers choose china

mainland PCB ink supplier.

Now we are developing your market,so if we can get cooperation chance from

you then we will be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you and best regards.

Mrs. Wang

Export Manager

Jiangmen ABQ Electronic Material CO.,LTD

Facebook:

Video:

Web:

E-MAIL: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com | snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com