Google Groups broken?

WFM.

Joerg wrote:

I'm not seeing that. Have they fixed it already?

Again, I'm not seeing that. Note: I don't go to Google's homepage to do searches; I edit the Address Bar. I also use numerical IP addresses to get to Google and I add &num=100 to my URLs.

Reply to
JeffM

Forgot to add: To see the 2nd group of 100, add &start=100 to the URL. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Reply to
JeffM

It still doesn't work here. I've given them feedback but that hasn't resulted in anything in the past either (for example about Usenet spam, which is why I had to deep-six them).

Oh well, there's other search engines where such things work.

Might have to do with privacy settings. For example, cookies are by default "off" here and I won't change that policy.

Ok, I grew up with the command line but I don't quite do that ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

You can get 100 results per page if you choose advanced search instead and make the change from 10 to 100 results per page there. But you're still limited to one page in that the results page selector is missing at the bottom of the page. It's probably easier to just use the "new" GG which is their intention IMO....Forced beta testing.

Reply to
oparr

Crybabies that cannot hit "next" ten times.

The "old" is still working, and I have never been to the "new", so you are all doing something wrong. That's besides all the other crap you have already been doing wrong the entire time. Like this silly, stupid edit/insert practice.

Reply to
GotchaDumbfuck!

That's what I always did but it seems they broke that about a month ago. I can still click 100 but only 10 results show. It just don't stick not more, whatever they changed must have broken it.

Nah, I just move on ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Google groups is here;

There is no results page selector (where the "next" would normally be) after doing a search on my system. It was working fine on Friday.

Reply to
oparr

You're focused on searching particular groups one at a time. Not a very efficient method if one wanted to search all groups (not only Google groups) for all hits on say "crc errors" associated with a wireless usb adapter using a Ralink chipset.

All indications are that you have never realized the potential of this search engine and hence your somewhat myopic view. However, I must admit that your asinine belligerence, given your ignorance, is indeed comical.

Reply to
oparr

My theory is that Archie has Aspergers with anger issues. His need to taunt on usenet without repercussions implies a feeling of impotence in his life in the real world.

Reply to
Greegor

You are arguing with 'dimmie'.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

Turn off 'instant search' to make the '100 results' display work.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell