Google Bookmarks

I have over 2000 bookmarks and want to erase them all and start again. Anyone knows if there is a way to erase all bookmarks at once and not individually? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
frankg2u

Groups with *electronics* in their names are about **circuits**.

**How to use your Windoze computer** is a topic for a group with *microsoft* in its name.

Browsers are covered in groups with the browser in the group's name:

I have no idea what "Google Bookmarks" refers to.

Reply to
JeffM

On 2/3/2009 5:18 PM JeffM spake thus:

He's probably talking about browser bookmarks.

And you gave him the wrong info: he's using Firefox. From his headers:

so he'd want to access the Mozilla newsgroups, like mozilla.support.firefox.

But I can tell the O.P. (original poster--that's you, "frankg2u") how to do this, assuming he's using Firefox. Open your bookmarks by going to the Bookmarks menu and selecting Organize Bookmarks. When the organizer window opens, select all your bookmarks by using Edit--> Select All (or use . They'll all be highlighted. Now hit the Delete key. Poof! They're gone.

So is that what you were asking about?

--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won\'t use it. I like it
upgrades. As long as there is hardware and software out there that

- lifted from sci.electronics.repair
Reply to
David Nebenzahl