Good custom coil supplier?

Does anyone know of a good custom coil supplier in the US?

I need some small (40mm OD) air core coils wound. It's an 125 kHz RFID antenna. Say, either 2.5mH or 750uH, exact value and DCR negotiable and TBD. I'd like 5-

10 protos to test and tune with before ordering the first production run of 500. (I'm in a bit of a hurry, as well...)

Here's an example of someone else's similar design:

thanks! newell N5TNL

Reply to
Scott Newell

A client of mine uses Coilcraft...

...Jim Thompson

    How do you pronounce Chrysler in Italian?... "Crapolitano"

Try:

MooseFET

We've used Warner Electric, with a coil winder named Sue, but I think she's only part time now. Ten does not sound like enough to get started. (But you can always ask.) Maybe wind some yourself to check the design. Get some forms made and a lathe (with a back gear) to wind them on.

George Herold

Reply to
ggherold