Supplier of ANTEX Soldering Iron

Is there any supplier of ANTEX soldering Iron in this land of OZ?

I particularly after their 12 or 24 volt miniature soldering pencils. I think RS got them but they are 240 volt standard size versions only :(

Any help is appreciated.

Par.

Reply to
Parmin

:: Is there any supplier of ANTEX soldering Iron in this land of OZ?

Not to my knowledge, the agent for Antex for this region is I believe in Fiji.

If you have a credit card or a UK bank account, the easiest thing to do is purchase off of the UK Antex website. The last set of bits I ordered arrived within 6 working days.

Colin

Reply to
bodgy

Look in RS and Farnell. They have them in the UK catalogues, probably in Aust too.

Reply to
Chris Jones

Chris Jones while reading the NewsGroups, found courage and express out opinion in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

As I said before..

I particularly after their 12 or 24 volt miniature soldering pencils. I think RS got them but they are 240 volt standard size versions only :(

Reply to
Parmin

Ok, I just recently bought a 24V Antex 15W iron from RS in the UK, it was part number 518-810. (I happen to be in the UK at present.) I just thought that they might also offer them in Australia. Sorry if you had already ruled that out. I also found a matching power connector in Farnell UK, part 313-993.

Reply to
Chris Jones