good cheese

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators

For all the bitching and moaning you do about non electronic related posts here you sure post a lot of OT stuff. Art

Reply to
Artemus

Too bad not all his posts are Cheese.

Martin Riddle

I post a lot of stuff about electronics. Which you don't.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Larkin is the epitome of hypocritical behavior. And, when he's "off-cheese" he never posts schematics that can be verified for claimed performance... some value is always missing to allow the standard Larkin waffle. ...Jim Thompson

I think Larkin waffles are oily and really cheesy ;)
Reply to
John Fields

Senile idiot. I sometimes post full-page PDF schematics of actual, working products, with all the part values in plain sight. Hardly anyone else does that here. Probably nobody else.

And I sometimes post conceptial sketches without parts values. What's wrong with that?

All you do lately is ask for help on honey-do chores, or post political rants. Rubber feet, home theatre, pitiful stuff like that.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

I make an excellent Belgian waffle. But I prefer bananas and bluberries to cheese.

Mary Belles, on the interstate to Truckee, makes a really good bacon waffle.

Neither of you posts recipes or electronics lately. Cackling old hens, you are.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

John Fields wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Fumunda cheese.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Show us the .asc files... not the advertising BS.

I'm on the good side of the life cycle curve. You? You're an Irish street punk who thinks he's hot stuff. Me, I'm an old Scot who'll see you hanging from a lamp post someday, with your dick (if you have one) sewn in your mouth. Watch this group for photos :-) ...Jim Thompson

I'm probably at a better point than you are. Certainly physically, probably mentally. You sound like you haven't done much new in years.

You're an Irish

3/4 German.

Me, I'm an old Scot who'll see

You and JF seem obsessed with things penile and anal. You'll be very happy together.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

That's by design! Don't you remember your academic years in college?

Non related courses was required. It had something to do with balance and thus, making the brain function better.

Myself, what I saw was most of my class mates attending smoking and drinking parties, more so than actually studying. Maybe that was the balance they needed.

Jamie.

Reply to
Jamie

Because some of us don't need the values for concept of function :)

Absolutely nothing, I think concepts is all that is needed, if you need part values, then maybe the viewer should pay you for them?

It's a bitch getting old. I think I am starting to feel it, too!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Since I stay on topic most of the time and there's been a paucity of
requests for actual designs, I haven't posted much of anything for a
while.

You, on the other hand - speaking of cackling - can't resist sticking
your beak into just about everything that comes along and filling the
newsgroup with any nonsensical, gratuitous opinion(s) you might hold
at that moment.

Then, when your half-baked thoughts are challenged with real data
which incontrovertibly prove you wrong, you turn on the waffle iron
and try to batter everyone into believing that they misunderstood what
you meant, so the error is downgraded to a misunderstanding, and your
audience is culpable for its misinterpretation.

Your line:

Listen to me, I'm a dreamer.
Listen to me, I'm a schemer.

Follow my lead,
and my dialog heed

And you'll find that I'm also a reamer.
Reply to
John Fields

I assume "reamer" is yet another anal reference. You can't stop yourself, can you?

Ick.

You can't stop yourself making up doggerel, either.

"Doggerel is usually the sincere product of poetic incompetence, and only unintentionally humorous..."

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Show us your .asc files, particularly for your "stable" LDO. And what is the part number for that MOS device you used?

Your "concept" sketches are only exhibits of ignorance and/or naivete.

I'm still getting patents. You?

You're just exhibiting your ignorance of history. It's a classic punishment for dick-heads. ...Jim Thompson

message

It's basically a double entendre, but since you're the one who's
always looking for anal references, it's certainly no surprise that's
the meaning you took.
Reply to
John Fields

message

The humor is, as wiki notes, unintentional. To translate that into simple terms, it's so bad it's funny.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Like - it's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.

Reply to
tm

Now _that's_ funny!