Genrad mystery

I'm trying to identify which General Radio or GenRad test system a pair of smaller items are we recently picked up at auction.

Items are identified as a "2275-4006 training box".

It appears to be a breadboard that plugs into a large tester via a dozen edge board connectors. There are two quick release snaps.

Looks vaguely empty. There is a removable and programmable breadboard on the top.

Age? Value? System? Links?

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

:I'm trying to identify which General Radio or GenRad test system a pair :of smaller items are we recently picked up at auction. : :Items are identified as a "2275-4006 training box". : :It appears to be a breadboard that plugs into a large tester via a dozen :edge board connectors. There are two quick release snaps. : :Looks vaguely empty. There is a removable and programmable breadboard on :the top. : :Age? Value? System? Links?

A photo on abse might be helpful...

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Sounds like a card from a portable tester. Any other identifying marks. It may be populated with chips I designed ;-)

...Jim Thompson