Help identify mystery component

Hello,

I'm having to repair something to which I have no schematics. I need to replace some kind of dual driver (used to drive a relay) in a package that looks like a 5-pin SOT23 (actually it appears to be a wee bit fatter than a real SOT23). Inputs are driven with 0-12 V logic (no resistor in between), output is like an open collector (or drain). The functionality is that of a dual N-channel MOSFET connected like thus: Pin 1 Drain 1; Pin 2 missing; Pin 3 Drain 2; Pin 4 Gate2; Pin 5 Sources; Pin 6 Gate 1. The thing is marked "G145" (with the "45" rotated 90 degrees).

Actually, adding gate resistors and scraping off some solder resist I could use a Fairchild FDC6303N as an almost drop-in replacement, but mainly out of curiosity I'm trying to find out what the original part is.

Package: SOT23-5

Functionality: Dual MOSFET with sources tied together or dual NPN with built-in base resistors.

Hints, anyone?

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

ROHM UM5K1NTR dual mosfet 5R 30V SOT-353 QS5U13TER ditto 70mR 39V TSMT-5

Check with digikey, knockung off a few of the last letters in each case.

Dual transistors don't seem to be offered in the 5-pin body.

RL

Reply to
legg

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:40:58 -0500, legg wrote in Msg.

Thanks, that's the one.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest