gathering information

could any tell about group selection in engineering ? ihad got seat in EEE(electrical and electronic engineering

Reply to
subhan001

Close that parenthesis, quick, before it explodes and kills us all.

John

The double whammy... gmail and googlegroups... unseen by me until some dork responded ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it... it's just that they know so much that just isn't so" -Ronald Reagan

Speaking of dorks, have you seen the latest Obama ad? It shows a hydrogen fuel cell, with his claim that he will end our oil dependence in 10 years. I guess his school didn't have ANY science classes?

BTW, I just HAVE to find a way send McCain a $25 donation, so I can get one of those 'Obama Energy Plan' tire pressure gauges.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Notice to all employees:

In our continuing effort to conform to political correctness, we must
insist that all employees call a spade a shovel.

That is all.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's hilarious. Everyone knows that McCain supporters' vehicles are all up on cement blocks in the front yard. The only things that have tires are their houses. ;-)

Happily doing the work of 3 Men ... Moe, Larry & Curly
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Hot hydrogen is better than politicians hot air.

It's right in the middle of his web pile. See "click to donate" at:

There's a photo of the tire pressure guage on the donation page. Kinda old design. I might have donated if it had a guage.

McCain's energy platform is at:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Doesn't matter. Just trying to do something serious about ending oil dependence will be a huge step forward.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

| > >Close that parenthesis, quick, before it explodes and kills us all. | > >

| > >John | >

| > The double whammy... gmail and googlegroups... unseen by me until some | > dork responded ;-) | | | Speaking of dorks, have you seen the latest Obama ad? It shows a | hydrogen fuel cell, with his claim that he will end our oil dependence | in 10 years. I guess his school didn't have ANY science classes? | | BTW, I just HAVE to find a way send McCain a $25 donation, so I can | get one of those 'Obama Energy Plan' tire pressure gauges. | |

Is that a schrader fitting or a presta fitting, could use one for the bike..

Martin Riddle

The problem is that I don't have a credit card. I'm 56, and Ive never had one.