32-bit Microcontroller: Pic32 vs. Coldfire MOD5200 Series?

I'm planning on starting a project that could benefit from a 32-bit controller (larger memory support than 16-bit). Since this will be a one-off hobby project, unit price isn't a consideration. Things that do matter, however, are quality of the development tools (IDE, debugger, C compiler), peripheral support (I need at least 20 ports,

4-5 channels of 10-bit A/D (12-bit would be nice), I2C, SPI, and easy interface to a small graphics LCD), and good support.

I have experience with both the MIPS (Pic32) and 68K (Coldfire) architectures, so I'm neutral on the underlying architecture.

Any/all suggestions/advice welcomed.

Reply to
sodaant