Fusi ga fusible

Last time I tried using a fusible it burned a hole in the PC, so decided to test this one. Double protected, soldered in such a way, that if it did not fuse, then it would un-solder itself. It fused however :-) ftp://panteltje.com/pub/fusing_a_fuseble_4.7_Ohm.avi What is left: ftp://panteltje.com/pub/fuseble_4.7_Ohm_fused.jpg

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

What codec is that? WMP is confused. VLC opens it though...

You should be ashamed, no sparks or flames, just boring old smoke! I wasted a download on that!! :^O

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

On a sunny day (Thu, 25 Dec 2008 14:49:40 -0600) it happened "Tim Williams" wrote in :

ffmpeg -i mvi_0673.avi -f avi -vcodec mpeg4 -r 30 -b 1000 -g 300 -bf 2 -ar 48000

-y q1.avi

That was the idea, prrof of sane design! :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje