FTL light and EM waves are invisible

I make such mistakes in every post as English is my second language. I am half Polish, half German, US citizen.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

You're spending far too much time pettifogging on Usenet. Maybe you should get down to showing us what you really did, so that we can shoot it down properly.

Don't worry about anyone running away with your ideas: This cannot possibly work. :-)

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

| > That's "its" speed of propagation. How do you expect anyone to believe | > that you have demonstrated FTL propagation when you can't even | > punctuate? "Its" = possessive pronoun, "it's" = "it is". FYI. | >

| > If English isn't your first language, I apologize, but that's a really | > obnoxious error to those who care about the language. | | I make such mistakes in every post as English is my second language. | I am half Polish, half German, US citizen. | "Green's mistake" is a contraction of "Green, his mistake." It's wrong to write "Greens mistake" (possessive) and obnoxious Green's obnoxious error doesn't mean "Green is obnoxious error", even if he is. Green's obnoxious error = Green, his obnoxious error. Following that rule: It's property = It, his property.

There's no logic to English, its rules are entirely arbitrary and follow popular use. American isn't English. When in London, do as the Romans do. When in New York, do as the Irish do and speak Puerto Rican instead of Ame Rican. Ghoti = fish. Gh = f, as in "enouGH" o = i, as in "wOmen" ti = sh, as in "attenTIion" Ghoti = fish. Remember, it's 'i' before 'e' except when it isn't. FYI.

Reply to
Androcles

It is important for me to make a record. And the experiment will be published shortly.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

When?

ter

Reply to
PD

Some time this week.

Mathew Orman

3D Stereoscopic: Photography, Cinematography, Machine Vision and Computer Graphics. Custom hardware, software and consulting services.
Reply to
news.onet.pl

That should be good for a laugh. Are you posting this nonsensical garbage to try and damage the business described in your tag line?

You are beyond clueless.

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown

se

Good. That's four more days remaining. I'll be looking for it. Until then, do not inhale the vaporware too deeply. Not good for the cerebellum.

ter

Reply to
PD

And regardless of your ancestry, you are an utter idiot.

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

Another idiot spotter. I am happy to be the new addition to your collection. Here is a thumbnail for your collection:

news.onet.pl

"Work"? HA! That word is one in which he has no grasp of the meaning.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Oh. Well, er.... here ;-)

John