FTL Data Transmission Line version 2006...

Damn, I have got to admire your attention span.

John

So.

How many cables did you sell from last time you tried this little venture?

Reply to
Eric Gisse

So.

How many cables did you sell from last time you tried this little venture?

Reply to
Eric Gisse

Ahem, a used Audio Precision analyser, whoa!

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

There's nothing wrong with the sim. He's taking a pulse with a slow rising edge and discrimination on the very first part of the rise, so it looks like the prop delay is negative.

John

Does this mean you can quit selling girly-show CDs on eBay?

Reply to
Don Bowey

Wow, I'll start the bidding at $1. Martin, over to you!

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Wow, I'll start the bidding at $1. Martin, over to you!

BTW, this guy previously auctioned this item as # 7578379837 and the $3,050 high bid didn't meet his reserve. Whew!

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Soo.. the pills didn't work eh?

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

Hey Orman, a 1 ns pulse with 300 ps edges implies at velocity not exceeding c. How about a 1 femto second pulse with 300 atto second edges? Let us know when you build the design.

Reply to
Sam Wormley

Hmmmm. Sounds a bit like the Nazi UFO thing.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

You are either insane, or very, very stupid.

This is a public record.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Sounds like the claims of a lot of AG devices, many of which use rotating mag fields. Not to mention the Tampere device. I'm going to be pretty pissed off it it turns out we could have had starships even before Star Trek first aired.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

GIGO. One experiment is worth a thousand theories.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

Or both. :-)

Reply to
cdsmith69

Simulation of the design showing propagation speed that of millions times faster than the speed of light in vacuum. This new design uses passive components and simulation test setup in SwitchCad uses single 1 ns pulse with 300 ps edges. Physical setup is now being built and real test will begin next week.

This is a public record.

Sincerely,

Mathew Orman

Happy New Year to All of You!

Reply to
Mathew Orman

Mars in 3 hours

Happy new year as well

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Shows simulation result for 1 m long FTL Transmission Line Design.

This is a public record.

Sincerely,

Mathew Orman

Reply to
Mathew Orman

That's just what I thought. How long has it been, 3 years?

Funny that he simulated it first in SwitcherCad. I've had plenty of physically impossible results from badly setup simulations. If I believed everything SPICE told me I would have a 1GV 1GA generator powered from a PP3 by now. Or not.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Hi Graham Any ideas where to buy a used Audio Precision analyser? might need one in a couple of months time, just for analogue,I'm not clued up enough for all these digital doobries

martin

Reply to
martin griffith