FTL light and EM waves are invisible

The experiment has only on frame of reference. Two points in space separated by 3 m distance , one representing transmitting antenna and the other one receiving antenna. Transmitter sends a pulse of 1 ns duration and antenna senses the pulse arrival. The digital scope is the observer and records the time of both events with it's extremely accurate clock and digital memory. There is never being an incident in history where pulse would arrive before it was transmitted. Magnetic field is a prime force field and only exists around the source. It's action is instantaneous and it cannot be detached from source and made to travel.

Also how would you apply Lorentz transform to such magnetic field?

Mathew Orman

news.onet.pl

Says who? If I move relative to the transmitter and receiver, then I'm in a different frame of reference. But my measurements are just as valid.

Well, no, because FTL transmitters don't exist.

What's that all about? Are you hoping to blind me with science? Won't work. You're just talking gobbledegook.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Who says so, your god?

Reply to
Androcles

OK I will let you have the last word. Thank you for your replies.

Mathew Orman

news.onet.pl

They didn't have money a year ago and were trolling you?

Reply to
krw

Goes to show how little you know.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

No, they both have tons of money. And too much management.

John

You do NOT need to be quoting 484 lines of the previous postS!

It is bad enough that the ditz author cross posted it all over the place. Do yourself a favor and make it appear that you are more intelligent than the OP, not less.

LEARN to TRIM your posts.

Reply to
Bart!

You can killfile me if you want. I promise I won't mind.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

You had to quote over 500 lines for that utterly retarded excuse for a post? You are one dumb sumbitch.

Herbert John "Jackie" Gleaso

as

That's "its" speed of propagation. How do you expect anyone to believe that you have demonstrated FTL propagation when you can't even punctuate? "Its" =3D possessive pronoun, "it's" =3D "it is". FYI.

If English isn't your first language, I apologize, but that's a really obnoxious error to those who care about the language.

Reply to
Edward Green

I was in a job where there were too many lawyers. Our lawyers gave the other company a contract that they thought looked bad for them (it was really pretty benign) so they lawyered up. Two years, market passed, no money made by anyone (but the lawyers, natch).

Reply to
krw

So, you feel like 500 line posts to spew a couple lines of blather is a mature thing to do?

This ain't email. You lose on the knowledge of the Usenet paradigm thing. Big time.

It isn't about downstream filtration, ya stupid ditz!

Reply to
Bart!

nas

I take it this means that you don't know where to place apostrophes either. The same to you.

Reply to
Edward Green

And?

Quibbling over matters of this nature just shows your maturity.

Grow up.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

And you think I care because...?

If you don't like it, don't read it. No one's forcing you. It's really that simple.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

cut

Well, well, boasting about being a twit. Where did you learn how to behave in society?

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Gawd, you must be sarcasm-impaired. Didn't you even see the winky-smiley?

Sheesh! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

TheQuickBrownFox wrote: dipshit.

I guess there's no reason to waste any time on you.

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yes, dumbfuck. You spent your time lying.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox