Frivilous moods and hedgehogs (was Re: Embedded CE Engineer needed...)

And while still in the frivolous mood, look at my gallery

>I made today - was too sleepy to work and not sleepy enough >to go to bed, here is the result: > >

I raise your one picture of hedgehog to hedgehog diary of on that has taken residence over winter in our small and completely walled garden!

Hopefully if weather holds out we will release him into more suitable surroundings this weekend.

Current nickname is ASBO (for non-UKers that is Anti Social Behaviour Order). As the hedgehog likes to demolish things, gatehr up plastic bags or packaging wind blown as bedding material.

    PC Services
             For those web sites you hate
Reply to
Paul Carpenter

comic strip featuring a hedgehog:

unfortunately I can't find any of the content online.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen

Very interesting....

For those intereested diary updated as the hedgehog was released Sunday.

    PC Services
             For those web sites you hate
Reply to
Paul Carpenter