Linux Embedded Developers Needed!

Hi all,

KPI is a market research company currently trying to get a better understanding of the needs and habits of embedded developers in the UK on behalf of one of our clients.

We are holding a Focus Group in London on the 4th July and we would love some of you to come along.

We won't try and sell you anything; all you have to do is give your views and opinions of various tools, technologies and the way large vendors communicate with you.

To thank you for your participation, we would be happy to offer you =A330 shopping vouchers, a 6GB Creative Zen MP3 player (worth =A3150) and loads of other goodies etc.

We will also pay for any travel expenses you might have.

If you would be interested, please contact us at snipped-for-privacy@kingpin-intelligence.com and we will provide you with all the info you need.

Thanks!!

Reply to
KPI