Free American Institute of Physics downloads October only

Some of the discussions here involve physics, so I thought this might be of interest.

For me, it's download now, read later, and maybe understand it eventually.

-- Jeff Liebermann snipped-for-privacy@cruzio.com

150 Felker St #D
Santa Cruz CA 95060
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Thanks, Jeff!

Reply to
speff

Thanks, Jeff!!

jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

Much appreciated.

This is a perfect example where I am 100% cool with advertisements. [They are embedded in the PDF on the first page.] I'm surprised nobody thought of this sooner. The IEEE should dump its paywall and get Ageilent, Advantest, etc. to put ads on the papers in the same manner.

Reply to
miso

Cool, thanks.

George H.