Soldering Iron Coffee Warmer

-- Jeff Liebermann snipped-for-privacy@cruzio.com

150 Felker St #D
Santa Cruz CA 95060
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

And no, that's not my work bench in the picture.

This is mine.

Jeff

--
?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.?
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Reply to
Jeffrey D Angus

Is that a Tek 453?

Reply to
Sparky

Tek 422, one of three.

Jeff

-- ?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.? Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

Jeffrey D Angus

Nice mess.

I also have an MSR-2000 in similar (torn apart) condition. Toss the Mocom 70. If you decide to sell the IFR, let me know first.

Nice Shop Smithy and fork lift. I'm jealous. Kleinschmidt teletype? I don't recognice the model. 8 file cabinets?

I would suggest you clean the bench, but methinks that's impossible.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

There is nothing like an old short wave with those nice big switches and knobs.

greg

Reply to
GregS

There's 2-1/2 of them actually and a bunch of controller cards.

*laughs* The Mocom works with the portables with the telephone handset. I even have the original canvas backpacks for them.

As you should be.

Actually, it's a Lorenz LO15c, made under license from the Teletype Corp. It came from some 4 star hotel in Los Angeles and has local consulate numbers etc. listed in pencil on the back cover of the operator's manual.

Actually, there's 15 of them. All full of service documentation. And that doesn't include the 6 other shelves full of Sams and Ryder manuals.

Actually, they were clean when I left. It took a crew of 6 four days to pack everything in boxes for the move to Texas.

Jeff

--
?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.?
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Reply to
Jeffrey D Angus

Damn, with your name, you should be running a cattle ranch :)

Reply to
tm