"Flying" distributors for 1/4" quick connects?

How about something like this:

|pcrid|72506068461|plid||kword|%2Bwago%20%2Blumi%20%2Bnuts%20%2B873|match|b&gclid=CjwKEAjw26C9BRCOrKeYgJH17kcSJACb-HNAZ-ur0tTzDUdcXjz8orlvY36i8KT1ZzigYLapwy4O7BoCBYvw_wcB

watch the wrap or search for

wago lumi-nuts 872-902

Used in lighting fixtures when you have dual ballast. 1->2

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

same steps needed with spade connectors

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

You could order a few of these and try them

or one of these

and have the feed wire go source directly to A and the tap section to B.

I'd just get one of those double lugs and a piece of heat shrink.

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Unless I misunderstand something, not quite. With the spade connector you strip and crimp with the same tool, then push the connector in and out as needed (no tool required there).

With the push-in you'd also need a tool to get it out again. The ferrules greatly increase the wire OD so you need to use a wider version although that won't matter in this case.

We'll probably go with one of the spade distributors.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Thanks. But IIRC Lady Ada isn't really an industrial distributor :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Thanks! That is a good one and most of all it says it takes stranded wire.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

That would get iffy since they are really meant as a single-to-single splice. But the ballast links in you other suggestion look really good.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

not quite, but it does show it is not only over here in the civilized world such fancy stuff is available ;)