4/1

Hmmmmm,

Are all of the posts today in honor of April Fools day?

I am having a hard time seeing if these are serious, or not.....

Austin

Reply to
Austin Lesea

"Austin Lesea" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d2jssm$ snipped-for-privacy@cliff.xsj.xilinx.com...

you want some 4/1 ?

sorry my posts are not foolish, the bugs i am experiencing are real. That V4 can not handle 16 clocks while V2 can can do it, that made me a bit unsecure about using V4, the tools seem to be to untested ??

what makes me a little happier is that JTAG programming from bit files seem to be unchanged for V2, S3 and V4 the same algorithm seems to work, I was expecting more difficulties

V4LX support inclusive programming is now also added and tested :)

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Atleast I am dead serious, the joke is inverted on the current boring state of PC cpu architecture and Windows hell that we use every other day of the year.

Ofcourse FPAGs make it possible to escape the madness and think about something better.

JJ

Reply to
JJ

Hi Austin,

All of this is serious, as far as I can tell. However, I liked the following article:

Best regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra