Flooded Teslas are now catching fire and taxing firefighting resources

Teslas, and other EVs, caught in salt flood water are shorting out and catching fire. Worse still, each EV fire ties up firefighters for many hours and requires thousands of gallons of water to keep them cool. When water is unavailable due to infrastructure failure they must let them burn and protect surrounding structures.

People who fled their homes in their long-range gas powered cars and left their EVs behind in their garages run the risk of the EV catching fire and burning the house down.

Furthermore, EVs that have been exposed to salt water start a corrosion process that may not result in a fire until months later, making them ticking time bombs.

This IS the perfect storm for EVs.

Flyguy

On a sunny day (Fri, 7 Oct 2022 11:51:04 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Fred Bloggs snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Well well well.. What was it you were using? I notice the Biden administration has added one more way to attract voters it started by removing borders for criminals in the south: more voters then the 'defund the police': more voters Now amnesty for marijuana: more voters Biden and his criminal drugs using son.. America run by the Military Industrial Complex and criminals and drug users.

I can only say that maybe those who stormed the Capitol;.. Looks to me the election was and IS rigged for and by the mafia

And does it help the people? No way, homeless, more crime, thousands die of drugs each year...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje