Strange statistic. It looks like Teslas are Honda magnets.

It is an electric car, so not off topic.

It is an inordinately lopsided number.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The first clip is from Florida and shows a typical Florida driver, and the second clip is from Boston and shows a typical Boston driver. Same thing has happened to me in Boston, someone fender-bends me and then they just shrug and are like "well I don't see any real damage, kinda not my problem really" and mosy on off about their business, apparently not aware that's a crime.

Overall I'd prefer to deal with Boston drivers than Florida drivers, though. Usually when I see a Florida plate up here they're backing up on the highway because they missed an exit or doing 100 weaving thru traffic some other certain-death "driving style"

Reply to
bitrex