IRC (Internet Relay Chat) on the eeePC, was Eagle on the eeePC, or is it only virtual? pictures :-)

I have got IRC (Internet Relay Chat) working on the eeePC. I could not find any IRC client on it (maybe one there, but there are thousands of commands), so I copied the binary of the one I wrote myself many years ago, my first internet-networked program in C, 'uirc', source here:

It worked unmodified. How to install it on the eeePC is explained here:

Jan Panteltje