Border Security

Border Security...

...Jim Thompson

Mine the border, pay a bounty, dead or alive, on any making it though ... end of story. But, make sure you put up nice sighs waring them, grin ...

Regards, JS

Reply to
John Smith

Nice SIGNS even ...

Regards, JS

Reply to
John Smith

Call off the Crusades, get the hell out of Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan, and make the Department of Defense do its job of _defense_, rather than empire-building. How many miles of border could 110,000 troops defend?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Tell it to Bin Laden, et al.

Fight them on the outskirts of Topeka.

You must be positively miffed how we ended up fighting in France and Okinawa.

Sloganeering gibberish.

So much for posse comitatus.

Reply to
flipper

'waring them'?

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

Yeah, that too! Otherwise, recognize the typo and get over it ...

Regards, JS

Reply to
John Smith

It was funny that you corrected one typo, and not the other. :)

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Who cares about borders? Just put a bounty on employers that hire illegals and the problem is solved. And we should get of the UN and have them meet somewhere else. Why should we pay the hotel bills for the rest of the world so they can call us names while enjoying our hospitality in New York? It's all BS.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden