Fiber optic switch driver design

Hello I am trying to find a good solution for this design. I have to design a fiber optic switch driver. The load takes =B12.5V during 1ms and sinks 250mA.

I have thought of a H-bridge integrated driver but it seems quite complicated to have that kind of device operating at 2.5V. All I need, is a device that the uController will supply a 1ms pulse to, and during this time, +2.5V or -2.5V will be apply to the pins of the switch to make it latch. It would of course be simpler if it was =B15V...

What would you guys suggest ?

Reply to
Pat Poulin