Looking for RF Driver design or design engineer

Hi,

I'm looking for an individual or company capable of doing a state of the art design for an RF Driver capable of driving an acousto optic Q Switch. There are a few designs on the market, but most are really old designs and we are looking to manufacture our own device so we can control delivery/quality. Basic driver specs are;

24, 27.12, 40.68, 68 Mhz (not all in one design, separate drivers) 50-100 watts output adjustable (I also want a design variable from 10-20 watts) 50 ohm output impedence modulation from 200 hz to 50 khz. pulse killer circuity internal modulator, but external capable on-off time adjustable between 5-20 micro seconds fast rise/fall time 120-220VAC, 50-60 hz. thermal shutdown VSWR & Over power shut down adjustable

We are looking for either a company willing to build this specifically for us or an individual capable of just doing the design, either then entire packaged device, or just the PC Board. We could design the mechanics of the box, power supply, etc.

Are you capable, or do you know of anyone able to do this kind of work? I would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Doug

Reply to
LASERDOUG