Looking for flexiable light pipes and fiber optic cables for laser

Greetings ALL

I have a 4mw laser pen that I would like to put a cap on so I can direct the laser light In the direction I choose. Something like flexiable light pipes see link below

The problem is:

1) the laser won't fit the fiber optic 2) the light at the other end of the fiber optic is not a pin point light (like a laser), the light ends up being more like a flashlight.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Reply to
sal