FED-STD 595 chip 33446 to RAL or Pantone

I have to paint some kit in FED-STD-595 colour 33446, dessert tan.

I need to cross refer to an equivelent European colour I can get hold of. So I need a RAL or Pantone equivelent.

I have found 1 possible cross ref on google but wondered if anyone here actually knew the best cross ref.

Reply to
Raveninghorde

Flan?

John

Just because Yanks can't spell I type it as I find it:)

Raveninghorde

The official FS-595 to "rough approximation" RGB listing is at

... and

has an RGB to Pantone app

... but it doesn't look promising.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Thanks Rich.

I hadn't thought to check it through the RGB value.

I had already found RAL 1019 as the suggested alternative but the source was poor. Checking via RGB gave me the same answer and is more rigourous.

Now I can order my flan coloured boxes.

Reply to
Raveninghorde