Fail-safe VGA buffer

I need to split a SXGA (1280x1024, 500 MHz) signal so that I can drive two monitors. Trivial, you'll say. Buy a ready-made one or take an AD8074 or similar and follow the reference design.

The catch is that the first monitor must be visible whatever happens (electrically) to the splitter. The second monitor is "expendable", well, not the monitor itself, it's image.

How can I isolate the input of the video amplifier so that it cannot interfere appreciably with the signal?

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

On a sunny day (Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:11:47 +0200) it happened "F. Bertolazzi" wrote in :

relay

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje:

Which sort?

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

On a sunny day (Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:23:26 +0200) it happened "F. Bertolazzi" wrote in :

low capacity.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje