Evil bollards.

--snip--

Errr, that was not the point of the OP. But;- never mind!

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Depending on brand, I (personally) may have ;-)

Some do, some don't.

If I hear of any torched RFID's I'll turn you in ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Ouch, was that intended?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

The scarecrows come alive at night and plot to kill all the townies!

Reply to
ian field

Does that explain crop circles?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Whoopee, fun stuff on youtoobe, in gloriousnessly naff 1000:1 compressed HDTV from a mobile, that mainstream b'casters will pick up a week later.

BTW they've cracked the Bollards, it's Wince, sad name for an operating system

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Yeah, sort-of.

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Well, not quite in this case, but a coupla metres plays merry hell when planting out grapes!

It sounds like a bit of a plot for Mouldy and Skuller, "Alien RC hobbyists mess up crops".

Skuller "Does this mean-----?" Mouldy; "Yes I'm afraid so, they use the same freq but in a parallel universe!"

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox

snip

Here's a pretty good sample of what ol'farts and young fools can do:

It's a deal !

Barry

Reply to
Barry Lennox