engineers' brains

"You're"

Ahem. I'm from the Apostrophe Police and I'm afraid I'll have to write you a ticket for that one. ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Intersil's most expensive employee is not some analog designer, it's the moron who designs their web site.

John

Now, John, you know it takes a lot of money to build really bad websites!

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell