we prefer net/30

?articleID=224200589

John

?articleID=224200589

That is the old Warner Amex business model. Get your suppliers to build what you need, then put them out of business. It was what led to HBO scrambling their feed to cable TV companies.

Michael A. Terrell

?articleID=224200589

To get paid for work done in Italy you have to speak to Giuseppe, who works in a converted broom closet in the Accounts Payable department on the 14th floor of the Health and Human Services building, and is in the office from 9 to 11 AM on alternate Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Reply to
Bitrex

?articleID=224200589

Obamacare is going to fix that too.

I thought you got Giuseppe was a "collections agent" (an offer you cannot refuse).

Reply to
krw

?articleID=224200589

Suppliers should switch to the CIA method: Cash In Advance.

Reply to
Robert Baer