DYI Wire Stripper - Telvac wire stripper

>it's hard to beat the Telvac handheld tool.

>Damn..did quick search on Telvac wire striper..nothing yet... :( >D from BC

If you are still looking for a TELVAC Wire Stripper. (Mine's a TELVAC T-56). Look at the HAZET 1861VDE-11

Pliers, Automatic wire stripper, 100V insulated, wire .5-4mm2, with cutting blades.

Same blades as the TELVAC.

P.S. My son (Brian) found them for me by doing an image search on wire strippers until he found a picture of the blades.

Reply to
Alan Spam

Wow.. An old post returns! I'll check it out.

D from BC British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

Check out: