Dum Ltspice Graph Display Question

I'm pressing the arrow keys and the time graph doesn't move left or right.

How can I scroll along a long pulse train without zooming in and out for every section of time?

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Never mind..

Right click .. Select pan. Then click on left or right relative to middle of graph.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

"D from BC" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hello D from BC,

If you have a modern mouse with tilt-wheel (4 way wheel), you can use it to scroll along the the x-axis in the waveform viewer. I successfully tested it with a Microsoft mouse and a Logitech mouse. Tilt-wheel mice from other manufacturers may be OK too. You need LTspice version 4.01 or newer for this feature.

From the "changelog.txt" file:

01/16/09 Mice with tilting wheels can now be used to horizontally scroll in the symbol editor. 01/15/09 Improved the operation of horizontal panning w/ mouse wheel tilt for log plots. 01/11/09 Mice with tilting wheels can now be used to horizontally scroll waveform data in Vista(and XP with mouse driver installed).

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

I just want horizontal panning but the pan control is for x and y. When I try the pan control, I find myself playing 'chase the graph' on the y axis when I only want x axis panning. I haven't found the special spot (or key combo) to click on the graph for only horizontal panning and zero y axis panning.

I might get a special mouse..

Helmut..How come you know so much about ltspice? D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

"D from BC" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hello D from BC,

I am one of the moderators of the LTspice Yahoo group.

I have got a lot of experience with the LTspice program from working on simulation problems of LTspice-users. I also download practically every new version of the program. Every time when I download the latest version, I check the "changelog.txt" file for new features. Most or maybe all new features are mentioned in this file.

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald