Dual-gate FETs in LTSpice?

Is there an effective way to use a subcircuit with single-gate FETs to model a dual-gate FET?

In particular, I have some MRFG9661 dual-gate GaAs fets, and can't see any dual-gate FET models anywhere, to even know how to start.

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I downloaded a symbol and model for the BF981 from the LTSpice Yahoo group. Then I found a 3N211 model (similar to 40673) and was able to use that with the same symbol. I can email you the LIB and ASY files if you email the address on my website

Andrew Holme