Dropbox pita or is it me?

I uploaded some pics to dropbox, so I could post 'em here. How the bleep do I make a link to a picture in dropbox?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

mandag den 8. februar 2021 kl. 19.20.52 UTC+1 skrev George Herold:

log in on the website, hover over the file, click share on the file and then create the link and copy it

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Yeah at home with satellite, the hovering bit doesn't work so well. GH

Reply to
George Herold

I right click on a file and select "copy Dropbox link"

The file would be in my D:\Dropbox folder.

Yeah I think that just gives me a link to my preview... which others can't see. Anyway I put everything in a folder and then shared the folder... so no worries now.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold