Drone Attack

They bombed the Libyan government military after the up-risings were well established.

That wasn't helping the up-risings get started - fool - but rather suppressing the particularly murderous reactions of the Libyan government to the up-risings.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

That's your experience, because your sources are just as bad as Trader4's.

Idiots like him and you do insist on trying to "prove" nonsensical assertions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Isn't that pretty much everyone in this thread???

--

  Rick C.

  ++-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  ++-- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Rick C

The "evidence" that Hillary Clinton was "gloating" rests entirely in Cursit or Doom's judgement of her behaviour. He also thinks that Russia Today is a reliable news source.

How woud Cursitor Doom know? He can't recognise reaon when it is presented to him, and thinks that the clap-trap that ZeroHedge, Russian Today and the Daily Mail serve up are examples of reasoned argument.

Doesn't share Cursitor Doom's idiotic misconceptions.

And nowhere near right-wing enough.

Cursitor Doom really is a damned fool, and the soooner the devil comes and takes him away the better. He is sufficiently fatuous to be amusing, and a useful guide to what gullible morons are likely to believe, so he does have some residual social value, but the devil can take him away anytime he lik es.

John Larkin is no less gullible, and we really don't need two gullible suck ers posting here - one would be more than enough.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Cursitor Doom wrote in news:qfautg$qo6$13@dont- email.me:

You are talking about Donald J. Trump, right?

Bwuahahahahaha!

Oh and you spelled 'true' wrong. (you wrote 'persuasive').

Reply to
DLUNU

Cursitor Doom wrote in news:qfautg$qo6$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Damnit Janet! Now I *KNOW* that you are talking about Donald J Trump.

Should I pass this on the the FBI or Secret Service?

Bwuaahahahaha!

Reply to
DLUNU

Not true; in attributing a purpose of helping a group, identifying the 'group' is completely relevant. No identifiable group was getting aid here. The stated purpose is a deception .

Reply to
whit3rd