directnic.com - Terrible Support

I was not able to log into my account and used the chat feature. The guy was shooting responses from the hip and ultimately told me to wait 15 minutes. The web page only said to try later, so I asked him why the wait was 15 minutes in particular and he said, wait 30 minutes. lol

I tried to get him to explain what was going on and he told me I was challenging his instructions. So it seems this was his retaliation. What is wrong with people?

directnic.com

They tend to get bad reviews, but are a bit cheaper. I guess they have reduced the level of service a bit too much.

Reply to
Rick C

He should have said something like "Please wait about 1/2 hour for the system to automatically reset your access."

I use Pair.com and when I bugger up my password too many times the system simply locks my ip address out. Tech support told me - years ago

- to relax, have a cuppa, and the timeout will pass in about 1/2 hour.

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson