Do you have a business, service or hobby you'd like to promote?

Share your electronic design skills. Teach others how to do what you love to do. Skilltip.tv has just launched the interactive/social networking website for how to, when to & where to videos submitted by individuals and companies.

Skilltip.tv....Teach, learn and share just about anything!

Reply to
kj

Spam crapper.

...Jim Thompson

Why did you feel a need to repost it? I never saw the original as it probably got killed by a antispambot/filter. Unfortunately, the spam you reposted lives on.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Because it does not make sense if there is nothing to reference it to.

Are you desperate to prove you are some sort of stupid?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

pot

kettle

black

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Excuse me, how did you make it from Stupid to to Kettle?

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Because he's Jim Thompson, who gets off on ego massage, even if it's only himself who is massaging his ego. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Let me use little words.

You calling him stupid is like The pot calling the kettle black.

You're lashing out at a netizen who wondered why Jim Thompson had such a need to crow about his wonderful accomplishment of bitching about spam.

Whadda Mayun!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi