Digital Output Protection

What you really need to do is use a different connector so that it's impossible to plug +30V into an output.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That's a transzorb. 30V -> poof ... phssss ... *BANG*

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Joerg's favorite phrase ;-)

...Jim Thompson

                Labor Unions Cause Global Warming

Wait until next week. A prototype with a >50kV gen is on the way. So when I don't post anymore after that you know what happened ... tsk ...

*WHADDABAM*
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

could you use a larger resistor and a parallel capacitor?

sounds good, how about a polyswitch and the diodes,

Reply to
Jasen Betts