Difference Amp.

So belly-to-belly anti-parallel ?:-} ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

This is a family show. (For values of "family" corresponding to dates before 1965.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Sno-o-o-ort >:-}

Yep. I'm of the Ozzie & Harriet era. ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Grin, I'll never think of my belly to belly, anti parallel diodes the same way again. I worry about people plugging things in without the power on... but the diodes take care of that too!

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Depends on quantities. I think we pay about 100x for a 0.1% resistor than we do for a 1% resistor but that doesn't make it exactly expensive (relative to an amplifier). I'm trying to find some small (0402 equivalent) arrays.

Reply to
krw

Good for them. I'm just saying: When doing, for instance, a wafer size transfer there is always that last low-volume product that's neither worth keeping the old line alive for, nor transferring it, no matter margin or visibility. I have a 100->150mm transfer behind me and am in the middle of going to 200mm in a NXP (now Nexperia) waferfab, so I've been down that road. Of course it's mostly automotive customers clinging to the old products.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest