Design with UC3525

hi there, i am facing problem with UC3525 smps controller, have any body design any thing before with this chip ?

waiting for reply

Reply to
gaurav.modi

google for Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design Subject: Bizzare behaviour from SG/UC3525

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Johnson

I have used this IC many years ago for PWM based power supplies, and it seemed to work OK. However, I think you can simplify the design and make it a lot easier to tweak by using a PIC with PWM modules. You may also need a MOSFET driver, but both ICs will probably cost less than the UC3525 and you can program all sorts of special features that may be impossible or difficult with the dedicated PWM controller. There are lots of app notes on the

website.

-- Paul E. Schoen, President P S Technology, Inc.

715 Warren Road Cockeysville, MD 21030-2824 (410) 667-4889

Paul E. Schoen

Please describe the nature of the problem(s).

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear